Portail de l'Environnement
A new obligation for the attention of the industry and vendors regarding article 3 of the law of 4 September 2015
With the law of 4 September 2015 a new obligation is introduced regarding the registration of
- manufacturers of biocidal active substances, biocidal products and treated articles (Articles treated with biocidal products), and
- vendors of biocidal products restricted to professional users.
Biocidal products restricted to professional users are those biocidal products that fulfill the criteria of article 19(4) of Regulation (EU) 528/2012, and biocidal products that require the use of personal protective equipment as a mandatory way to reduce exposure to an acceptable level.
Which products are concerned ?
Who is concerned ?
The registration is mandatory for
- manufacturers of biocidal active substances, biocidal products and treated articles in Luxembourg only, and
- vendors of “professionals only” biocidal products in Luxembourg (which are e.g. customers of a foreign authorization holder), and
- to vendors abroad if they sell those biocidal products directly to end-users in Luxembourg.
How to declare ? – For further information ?
The registration is best submitted by filling in a dedicated form, to be obtained by request to email@example.com. Any questions can be submitted to the same e-mail address.
What is the deadline ?
Manufacturers and vendors which are already active at the moment of entry into force of the above-mentioned law shall, in principle, proceed to the registration within a period of six months, until 16 March 2016.
Dernière mise à jour de cette page le 02-03-2016.
Copyright Ministère de l'Environnement
Retour vers la page d'origine